A few extra pictures from July!
On Saturday the 27th we met Aunt Kimmy in Madison for the day. We had lunch at Ella's Deli - the first time this year! The crazy thing about that Saturday was that the weather was chilly! I think it only got up to about 62 degrees that day, so the kids were in their sweatshirts!
Tokens for the carousel ride!
Cuties!
Mads picked the pink horse, of course!
Nate was all smiles the entire ride!
After lunch we stopped by a little park in town. The kids had fun working on their ninja warrior skills. Mads worked on the "pipe slide!" :)
Video of her in action:
Mads has done it! She's perfected her biking and she is now able to ride completely alone without the training wheels! She's still restricted to the sidewalk along the house so she still needs to work on turning corners, but otherwise she's a big girl bike rider!
Mads drew me a beautiful family picture. Everyone is colored according to their favorite color. And I'm holding Amelia. I love Mads and her tender heart.


No comments:
Post a Comment