Another first for the little man! On Wednesday, May 23rd Nathan got his first Professional haircut! Up until this point I had been giving the little shaver haircuts at home, but since we were getting family pictures taken on Memorial Day I wanted Nathan's hair to look better than what I can achieve!
Nathan was ready to go as soon as his name was called. He got right up in the chair, had his cape put on and sat like a champ!!
Look how excited he was!
He liked looking into the mirror and seeing himself!
Not a super good picture, but the after picture. Even more handsome! :)
For Memorial Day weekend the kids and I took a nice and relaxing trip to Monroe. We went down on Friday afternoon and Andrew came down on Sunday as he was umpiring a softball tournament all day on Saturday.
The kids spent some time relaxing with Mom's dog, Lacey:
On Saturday we took a walk around the Square to see the pirates that have invaded!
Captain Hook! (Yes, Nathan is carrying his "bag" with him - nothing wrong with a murse to carry your things!)
Peter Pan (Not technically a pirate.. but, he goes along with Captain Hook!)
The kids had the most fun playing Ring Around The Rosey around the trees!
Hanging with Ariel the Mermaid in front of Pancho & Leftys.
Another mermaid:
On Saturday afternoon we went to visit GG and the kids had fun playing with her and running around the house!
On Monday we started the morning by taking our pictures with the entire Gruetzman family. Then we headed over to Honey's house for a cook out. The kids played some backyard games.
This shot looks wicked, but Nathan wasn't harmed by the ball that Mads threw, I think it just missed him, but the picture is pretty cool.
Ring toss!
We had a fantastic weekend in Monroe and I am so glad that we were able to spend time with our family. I really needed a recharge! :)
One other picture from the week. Too cute! Dancing buddies! (They are wearing Aunt Jill's old tap shoes!)
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment