Today Little Miss Madeline was busy being amazing as usual. She started out the day being ridiculously cute in her crib, chatting and smiling. I have a little video of it here.
Then while I was checking my email Maddie flipped over from her back to her belly. We've been waiting for the repeat flip, since she hasn't rolled over since her first roll last Friday. I had the camera near me and was able to grab some pictures after her roll. I'm happy to say that she looks much more comfortable this time than she did after her roll last week! (You can see that her arm looks a bit funny, that's what makes the rolling so tough, that silly arm!)
Lily was VERY excited for her sister's second roll too, she gave Maddie some congratulatory kissies!!
I was excited that I got one repeat roll, but Madeline decided that she could do more than that... she went ahead and rolled over twice more in the span of about fifteen minutes. She's definitely figuring things out. She's not always sure what she's supposed to do once she's on her belly, but after the third roll she was trying to get a foothold on the carpet. I can only imagine that she will be scooting along before we know it!
Here are more pictures from our week. Hope you enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by!
Getting pretty big in my car seat:
Playing on the floor at Gramma Jackie's house:
Sleeping in my new crib at Gramms' house:
Hanging out with my Grampa Jeff:
Bushed after a busy weekend:
Hamming it up this morning my crib:
1 comment:
Cute pics! Does she always sleep in the same position?
I couldn't get the video to work :(
Post a Comment