Our beautiful baby girl had her 9 month birthday on Wednesday, March 19th.
Unfortunately, I was scheduled to work that day which meant it was dark again when I was able to stop by and celebrate with her. Daddy, Mads, Nate and I were able to stop the day before to say hello and do some spring cleaning now that the snow is starting to melt. We weren't able to remove Amelia's Christmas tree or put her spring decorations out as the ground is still frozen. Hopefully we can get some peppy spring and Easter colors out for our sweet girl soon!
As you can see, the snow is starting to melt and we're able to see Mia's beautiful stone peeking out.
9 beautiful pink roses for our little angel.
Only one angel was lit that night. We'll have to check to see if there was ice build up on the other. Still, the one angel was quite bright and illuminated Amelia's spot nicely. I know that she's safe there.
NINE months already. That's as long as she was in my belly. She's been gone as long as she was here. That's a hard thought to comprehend....
We love you so much sweet baby girl. You are our greatest blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment