Sunday, March 11, 2012

More Dance!

Mads had her second to last dance class on Saturday.  She went with Nathan, Daddy & Grandma Mamie.  I didn't go as I wasn't sure if I'd be done in time with dance class to get to my 5K run without rushing.  (Turns out I could've gone, but I HATE being rushed so I didn't want to risk it!)

Andrew and Grandma report that Mads did a good job and learned a new ballet position (Fourth Position) and a new baton move to add to the routine for the final class next week.

Stretching out and watching the teachers:

 Nathan likes to play with the Leapster while Mads dances:
 First position, like a pro!
 Balancing, she's been practicing at home!  :)
 Bopping along to the music:
 Check out this sweet action shot that Andrew got!  Nice height!
 Maddie's favorite baton move, holding it under her chin and then rolling it down her arms:

 Ready to kick up the baton:
 Jumps with the baton!

Next week is Maddie's final class.  They're going to put together everything they've learned and put on a short routine!   Can't wait!  :)

No comments: