Nathan actually had his One Year check-up and shots today. Here's how he checks in:
24 lbs, 14 oz (80th Percentile)
Side note: I can't believe that doesn't make the 100th percentile! He's only about 3 pounds behind Mads and she's almost 3 1/2!!!!
31 inches tall (93rd Percentile)
Whoa! When did he get so tall?!
48.4 cm head circumference (90th percentile)
He is definitely our bruiser! :)
Now, I did take some of his monthly pictures, however they were taken on the 29th instead of the 24th! With all of the hustle and bustle of having the birthday party in Monroe I completely forgot to take the pictures on Friday before we left. I didn't even realize I had forgotten until the 28th and by the time we got home from work that day Nathan was in no mood to cooperate!
So, here are his 12 month pictures a few days late! (Bad Mom!!)
Dang, he is a cutie!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment