Monday, July 11, 2011

Let's catch up on Videos!

I absolutely love taking videos of the kids.  Pictures are fantastic, but they don't really capture the energy and fun happening like a video does.  I need to start taking more video of the kids so we have the memories caught on tape for a lifetime! 

Here are some videos I have captured but haven't been able to post as Blogger has been irritating and not letting me post them.  I think I figured it out now!  I just have to make sure to use the "old code!"  :)

Mads swims in Lake Winnebago!


Mads nets a fish!



Mads & Nathan feed the giraffe, Part One:


Mads & Nathan feed the giraffe, Part Two:


Mads & Nathan watch the penguins:


Nathan blows kisses:


Mads & Nathan play ball:


Mads learns how to play "hotscotch"


Nathan & Lily play tug:

No comments: