Mads had a super great Christmas in the fact that she really got two sets of toys. The toys that Nathan received, he can't really play with yet, so Mads always informs us that Nathan wants to share his toys with her. I did catch her the other morning sharing HER toys with Nathan by playing dollhouse with him!
One toy that Nathan does love to play with is his tool bench from Santa. I have to remind Mads that she can't "share" Nathan's toys when he's playing with it!
"This is mine!!"
On New Year's Eve morning the kids needed to get squeaky. I decided to try to put Nathan in the bath seat so that he could splash with Mads in the tub. He LOVES the bath seat!! He has such a fun time splashing and playing with the tub toys! Mads likes having him in the tub, too, which is nice for getting through bath time a little quicker than two separate baths!
Sudsy kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment