Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year! 2011!!!

Can you believe it is 2011 already?  I surely can't! The start of 2011 means that Madeline is going to be three years old (in one week, actually!)

We had a low key New Year's Eve this year.  We simply stayed at home and had family members over to our house.  We had a complete fondue dinner - cheese, oil, and chocolate!!  So yummy!!

Before the fondue, though, the kids had some fun with their New Year's goodies:

 Baby Elton John?

 New Year's hats would have made the look complete, but I waited too long to go buy them and they were sold out in three different stores!
 Mads decided she wanted to switch glasses with Aunt Kimmy right as I was taking this picture.  Nathan finds it funny, though!  :)

Happy New Year everyone!  May your 2011 be happy and healthy!!

No comments: