Monday, February 2, 2009

Lost Camera!

I'm sorry that I didn't post anything last week. We "lost" our camera and I felt that a post without pictures was a bummer, so I decided to hold off until I could offer you faithful blog readers some cute pictures!

So about the loss of our camera... we went over to theAmes' house on Wednesday the 21st for a "Lost" party. We had tacos for dinner and I took a picture of Mads eating since it was her first taco. After the show was over we headed home and once we got back home I realized I didn't have my camera. I told Barby that I must've left it at her house and she looked for it and couldn't find it. So we waited a week to see if it would turn up. It didn't, so we went to Appleton on Thursday to buy a new camera. Both Andrew and I commented that if we bought a new camera the old one was sure to turn up. We were even going to wait to open the new camera for another week, but ended up opening the box since I needed the camera for the weekend. Wouldn't you know it... Barby found our camera on Saturday underneath their electronics shelf! So now instead of zero cameras I have TWO! Oh well, no biggie, Andrew is hoping that his office will purchase the new camera so that he can use it to document eye problems!

So, two weeks ago... What did we do? Monday I think Mads and I might have gone to Ripon to have lunch with Andrew. I'm not really sure if we did or not... that was two weeks ago! ;) I know that at one point I was in the living room and heard something spill. This is what I found:



I worked on Tuesday and of course on Wednesday we had the Lost party.
Here is the taco picture which was the last picture taken on our good camera before it was lost.

(Hmmmm... I just realized that we LOST our camera at the LOST party...)

Thursday Barby and Caden came over and Mads and I went with them up to Appleton to run some errands. We hit up Toys R Us where they were having a stock-up sale. Mads and I stocked up on some size three diapers (which are STILL too big for her tiny tush), Dreft and wipes. If you buy three required items you get a $15 Gift Card. I'm planning on holding on to that gift card so we can buy Mads a jungle gym for the back yard this summer!

I worked that Saturday and then Sunday we headed up to Green Bay to see Grandma Mary. That night when we got home I was able to go out and have some "Mom" time with a couple of friends. Brownies and wine, always a good combination, right? ;)

Then this last week... what did we do? Monday Mads and I went to the YMCA from 10 to 11 for "Wiggles and Giggles." A couple of my friends had mentioned that they take their kiddos there to run around and play. The Y has an indoor soccer field that they stock with balls, climbing toys, push toys, hula hoops and other fun stuff. Mads wasn't sure what was going on at first, but warmed up within about 5 minutes and she was running all over playing with the balls and climbing on the squishy things. She had a blast!

I worked Tuesday and Wednesday and on Thursday Lily got a hair cut. Friday I cleaned and then we packed for our trip to Monroe. We were in Monroe around 3:30.

On Friday night we hung out with Kim and Jake and played board games. We played Life, Cranium and Mall Madness. Guess who won all of the games? ANDREW! Apparently he's awesome at Mall Madness! ;)

Saturday was Sarah's baby shower. Mads didn't come with me, she and Andrew went to hang out with Grandpa Jeff. Once the shower was over Mads came back to say hi to everyone. She absolutely loved playing with the balloons that were around the room!




Enjoying shower punch with Grandpa Jeff:



Sunday we had lunch at Gramma Jackie's house with Gramma J, Grandpa Thom, Kim, Jake and Grandma Honey. Mads showed off some of her piano playing skills as she LOVES having an audience when she does it! She also had a blast with the ball popper. Who knew that blowing air in your face could be so much fun?! We left Monroe around 3PM and got back to Oshkosh in time to do some grocery shopping before bed!
Kisses from Aunt Kimmy:



This morning Mads and I were pretty busy. We did a load of laundry and then headed off to Wiggles and Giggles again. This time Mads wasn't shy at all and took off as soon as I got her coat off. She was even lucky enough to be able to have some time driving the Crazy Coupe around. There is only one Crazy Coupe and it's hard to get a chance to ride on it. Mads absolutely loved it!! She could only make it drive backwards, but she was having a blast when I was pushing her around in it! She had so much fun that she fell asleep in the car on the five minute ride home! What a kid!!







So that's our two weeks in review. Hope everyone is doing well! A few random pictures for you to enjoy!

Rody!


Playing in the kennel with Lily:



Crash helmet?



First French Toast:


Trying out 3D glasses:



Have a great week and Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Andrew is quite the mall connoisseur. I am glad you found your camera. I still haven't found mind :(