I don't really have a lot of time right now to do a complete update on the last two weeks, so I'll do a quick overview. I started my new job at NEW Vision Optical on the 4th. I was working there on Wednesdays and Thursdays the last two weeks. My last scheduled day at Mercy was on the 10th. I'm still staying on staff there PRN, which is working as needed hours. This week I'm working everyday at NEW to complete my training. I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off this week. Besides working everyday and trying to take care of normal tasks, we've been busy with another big task as well. More to come on that later. So, I just haven't had much free time. I think I've caught up on most things, but still feel very behind and frazzled!!
Mads has been growing into quite the big girl. She's learned how to say "Lily" which comes out as "Illllleeee." She's also learned how to put her pointer finger up to her lips and say "Shhhhhhhh!" This is mostly in response to "Illllleeee"s barking.
Mads also had her first experience with finger paint. On Monday she had a Valentine's Day party at the sitter's and was supposed to bring valentines for all the other kids. Since she can't write her name we figured she could "paint" her name!! Mads had a lot of fun at the party and came home with lots and lots of sweet treats!
This past weekend we went down to Monroe for the weekend. Since we were in Monroe and had a willing babysitter (Gramma Jackie), Andrew and I went out for our two year anniversary on Friday night. We went to the Melting Pot in Madison and then went mini-golfing at the indoor course at Vitense Golfland. We had a blast!! Luckily it was slow and there was nobody playing behind us, so we goofed around on all the fun stuff on the course. I don't think we've goofed off and had that much fun in many years!!
Well, that's most of the big stuff for now. I'm going to leave you with many more pictures of the cute kid. I know that's what you really came here for! :)
What a mess after eating a Valentine's cookie from our coworker, Sandy:
Driving the ice cream truck, but only in reverse!
Cute stuff watching the Wiggles:
Tiny toes!!
Making Valentine's cookies with Grandma Mary and cousins Claire and Nick:
Mmmmm.. my first Chinese take out!
Mads - Homie style!
Let's flip this truck over and see if I can figure out why I only go in reverse!
Would you like to read with me?
Mads plays piano:
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the week!
2 comments:
I love all of the mini-golf pictures. I really want to play now!
Oh wow Nicole look at how big Mads is getting! She is growing into a little princess isn't she! Loving all your mini golf photos - I had such a giggle! I'm so glad I popped in, so many lovely photos to look at! hope you are all well!!
Post a Comment