Monday, February 9, 2009

Really Irritated!

UGH! I am getting really irritated with all that has gone on with my camera in the last month. I sat down to update the blog this afternoon and I can't find my USB cord to connect the camera to the computer. I am so frustrated!! After losing the camera for a week and half to now not being able to locate the USB cord - I'm DONE! GRRR! I actually think that I might have tossed the cord into the trash when we deemed the camera "lost forever!" (Which then was found two days later) I guess I'll be hitting up EBay to order another cord. Look for a post later in the week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! What camera drama!!

Heather said...

You can probably pick up a card reader cheaper than a replacement card someplace like Staples. You just take the memory card out of the camera and pop it in the reader and that does the transfer (bonus: it's usually quicker).

Anonymous said...

My laptop has a spot for an SD memory card which makes it super slick to upload photos. Sorry you're having such camera bummers! :(

Christeph said...

Hi Nicole! Love the new blog look - I have the solution to your camera woes - just discovered it the other day - all your photos upload automatically from your camera to your pc at the click of a button - no wires, no hassle! Can't afford it yet myself, but thought I'd share it with you!!!
http://www.eye.fi/
Hugz
Christeph

Anonymous said...

Maybe you will find it :)