Like I said, last week was very uneventful. We didn't do much during the week and I worked the weekend, so that always hinders our activities. As I'm looking through our pictures it seems that we took a total of four pictures last week. You can tell how slow our week was when I only have four pictures! I think that's a record on the least amount of pictures I've taken in a week. The excitement for the week was that Maddie and Dad went up to Aunt Jill's house on Sunday to play with the kids and see Grandma Mary. Maddie came home with a bunch of toys and clothes from Claire. Here are the pictures from last week:
Playing in my learning house from Gramma Jackie:
Getting into mischief with Lily's toys:
Working the sippy cup:
Playing with my cousins:
So in the few days that have gone by this week we've had some fun. Monday Maddie and I went out to run some errands and on our way home I thought it would be fun to stop by the park since it was such a gorgeous day. We did some swinging and a little bit of sliding too.
Tuesdays are usually my day to work, but this week one of my coworkers needed to switch days with me so I'm working on Friday instead. Since Mads was scheduled to go to the sitter's I decided to use the day to get some cleaning and other things done around the house. One of the items on my list was to pack up Maddie's size three month clothes that she finally grew out of. (She finally broke out of her three month clothes!) Once Maddie and Daddy got home last night, Maddie helped me finish up the packing.
She also wanted to help with the vacuuming:
This morning we got up and got ready for our day. We have a pretty busy day scheduled today. It started with my PT appointment at 11:30. It was my final appointment, I have graduated out of Physical Therapy. Then this afternoon I have an appointment with my doc to look at my toe that's been bothering me. Then, when Daddy gets home from work we're going to head up to Appleton to have dinner with some friends. It should be interesting as they have 2 1/2 year old twin girls and a 5 month old little boy. I'm sure Mads will be amazed by all the activity!
I was really proud of Mads this morning when she started taking off walking behind the walker toy she got from Claire on Sunday. Mads is getting to be the big girl!
So, that's all for now. On Monday I should have an update for you with pictures from Maddie's nine month birthday! Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment