Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Week

Well another week has come and gone. It mostly consisted of working. Maddie was scheduled to go to the babysitter on Wednesday and Thursday, but because my work schedule had changed I didn't end up working both of those days. I worked Wednesday, but not Thursday. I decided that since we pay for the babysitter once the days are scheduled, whether Maddie goes or not, that I would send her for a half day on Thursday. I used the morning to catch up on some sleep and it was exactly what I needed to recharge.
On Friday afternoon we headed down to Monroe. We were there for the weekend, but unfortunately Andrew had to work on Saturday morning, so he came down Saturday afternoon. We were able to visit with most of our family, which was nice. Grandpa Jeff missed out on visiting this weekend, as he was off on a fishing trip and didn't return until yesterday. We had a very nice weekend visit!
Here are some pictures from our week:

Tummy time:


Working hard to try to flip over:


Oh Man! Am I flipped yet?


Checking out my turtle friend:


First bites of cereal:


Hmmm.. Not so sure about this!


So tired, I fell asleep while playing!


Playing with my Puppy Gym:


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics...as always!

Happy Birthday! I hope that it is a great one!