Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Good stuff from the month of May!

Good stuff from the month of May:


May 5th was one of my days off and Aunt Kimmy needed someone to watch the little dude.  Michael came over for the day and we had some fun.  Look at these two cousins getting into shenanigans!

One day while I was driving to work there was a beautiful sunrise.  I had to pull over and take a picture, it was just so gorgeous.  I think the clouds look like Jesus bowing his head in prayer:

No words needed...  just an almost 4 year old boy being himself!  :)

This, though, is pretty scary!  I was cleaning and this Light Saber-wielding luchador came after me!  Turns out his weakness is tickles and smooches.  

The kids and I had a fun day of shopping in Madison on Saturday the 17th.  And when Daddy isn't with us we get to eat NOODLES & Co!  They devoured the Mac & Cheese.  It's a great mac & cheese, but both kiddos agree that Grandpa Pete's is the BEST!

Nate looking dapper in a hat:

Monday, May 19th was the Mother Daughter Tea Party put on at the Mansion by the YMCA.  Mads and I got dressed up in skirts and we both wore a pink rose so that Amelia could come with us.  

We were able to decorate hats for the tea party.  Look how lovely Mads' hat is.  There are beautiful flowers in the back with a ribbon, too.  

We had a fun afternoon on Friday the 30th.  When I picked Mads up from school she told me that she had her art folder with her and all of her artwork that she had done was inside.  She couldn't wait to show me!  We decided it would be even better if we went to show Amelia too!
(Showing her the Kokeshi Doll - You can view it here)

After spending some time with Mia we went to the square and some treats at Chocolate Temptation!!
Mads chose a birthday cake ice cream cone:

 Nate actually passed on the ice cream and decided on a lemon biscotti!

We are looking forward to the warm weather and days filled with sunshine for lots of fun this summer!

No comments: