It started today... school. And this year school wants our little peanut Madeline to come and spend 6 1/2 hours there, today and everyday! How in the world did we get here?
When Mads was just mere weeks old she made a pact with her Mommy that she wouldn't grow up. Look what has happened! She's a Kindergartener!
We started our day at the crack of dawn. Both kids were up by 5:45. I don't even know if Mads actually slept last night. She was so excited when she went to bed last night and still this morning!
While waiting for breakfast we had Mads sign her official Kindergarten autograph in her baby book.
Madeline L. Josephs (complete with "little letters")
After autographs we did her "Back To School" Interview:
and then we had breakfast. No better way to start a Kindergarten year than with a "K" pancake! :)
Mads decided to take her very first lunch to school today, so I packed it up while she was eating breakfast.
Once we had full bellies, clean faces and teeth we headed outside for some official pictures.
"I Am A Kindergartener!"
Hamming it up, slightly excited to get to school!
Mads and her little brother who, unfortunately, has to wait until next year to go to school.
Mads and Dad:
Mads and Mom:
And don't forget to check out her new "M" earrings!
Little peanut off to Kindergarten!
When we picked Mads up after school she couldn't wait to tell us all about her day. I made her wait until we got into the van so I could tape her. This is all of her thoughts unedited! :)
So Mads had a fabulous first day of Kindergarten and will be returning tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment