We celebrated the New Year a little bit differently. We ended up celebrating it early due to my work schedule. On Sunday the 30th we took the kids to a 3D movie - Monsters Inc! Nathan absolutely loves Mike Wazowski! :)
Loaded with snacks and ready to watch Mike!
Special Mike Wazowski 3D shades!
What a bunch of hams!
The kids had a blast at the movie. Andrew and I, well... we ended up falling asleep during the movie! Geez! We must be old!
The actual night of New Year's Eve we had dinner with our friends the Telfords. I came over after work and Andrew and the kids were already there helping get things ready. We did fondue and Andrew even whipped up two of my favorite recipes from the Melting Pot to use!
The kids and I headed out around 8:30 and headed to bed. Andrew stayed and welcomed in 2013 by playing Rock Band!
A Happy New Year to all and to all a good night!
The Josephs family hopes that everyone has a wonderful, blessed and prosperous 2013!





No comments:
Post a Comment