Other than being preoccupied with Madeline's first day of school - we did stay busy with a crazy schedule finishing up the end of the summer.
First on our calendar was the wedding of a good family friend of mine, John and his new wife Kirsten. The wedding was in Marshfield the weekend of August 25th. We met Gramma J, Aunt Kimmy & Uncle Jake there on Saturday and headed to the wedding.
AWWW! I love my hubby! :)
Totally adorable family!
Me and the sis! (Bad flash - we're not really that ghostly white!)
Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Jakey:
LOVE this picture!
The Sodens borrowing a kid... :)
Staying occupied while waiting for dinner...
I said I'd never be one of those parents... oh well! :)
Looking spiffy with the groom and his brother, Bill.
On Sunday morning we went to the pool in the hotel. Nathan was trying out his tough football player look:
This past Saturday was Badger game day! Kim & Jake got tickets from Jake's sister and brother-in-law who were unable to go to the game, so they asked us to join them. Gramma Jackie was awesome and watched the kids for us while we spent the day in Madison.
We had a blast hanging with Kimmy and Jakey! I don't think I've laughed as hard as I did on Saturday in a long, long time!
Awesome seats at the first Badger game for both Andrew & I!
Excited Badger fans!
Sisters!
Jake heeds the warning and checks his soda for bees or wasps... :)
Cool smile, bro?
After the game we ate dinner at Flat Top Grill and then headed over to George Vitense Golfland for a round of mini golf. We golfed the California course - it would've been more fitting to golf the Wisconsin course given our apparel, but it was way busier!
Ready to golf!
Old McDonald's Farm
Sisters and the baby giraffe:
Sisters on the dino:
Brochachos by the rooster:
How old are we?! :)
Dolphin rides...
We were sick of the shenanigans, so Andrew and I stuck Jake & Kim in their place! :)
What a crew! Harry Potter, Dorothy & Jack Sparrow:
While we were out and about the kids and Gramma J did some camping in the kitchen. No camping trip is complete without a campfire and marshmallows!
A few random pictures:
Too cute to pass up, reading the cereal box! :)
Snuggling the boy after nap time!
Today we let Nathan pick out a big boy potty. It's time to get aggressive with his training and get this boy out of diapers!! He was so excited that he carried it all the way through the store and out to the van! Hopefully that's a good sign! :)
Thanks for stopping by!



















No comments:
Post a Comment