Hey Everybody!
The Christmas season is upon us!! Have you started thinking about Christmas cards yet? The Josephs family is planning on using Shutterfly for our Christmas cards again this year. They turned out so great last year and I’m looking forward to seeing what kinds of layout they have this year. I’ve been wandering the website looking for ideas and think that these are my favorites:
I prefer to use the flat 4x8 cards, but they do have cards available in larger sizes, along with folded cards. I also like the photo cards that allow me to put three or more pictures on them. With two kiddos this year I’m hoping for a single picture of each kidlet as well as a family picture. Which one will I pick? You’ll have to wait and see! J
What is the best part about the Shutterfly cards? They’re free!! If you’re a blogger, you can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Just click on this link for more information: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Stop by Shutterfly and take a look at all they offer. We’ve made many 8x8 photo books in the past that are absolutely wonderful and their quality can’t be beat!
No comments:
Post a Comment