Mads has been doing well. She's still excited for the baby and I hope that excitement sticks around until Twosie decides to show up! :) I haven't taken many pictures recently, mostly because the camera has been packed and ready to go when we need it. I do have some pictures from this weekend, though.
We went out for Mexican food on Friday night and Mads wanted some chips. We gave her the chips and she decided that she needed some "dip-dip." Since she doesn't even eat ketchup on fries I figured there would be no way she'd like the salsa. I was very wrong! She LOVED it! She dipped the entire chip all the way in and ate at least ten chips with salsa.
(While her face in these pictures might not seem to show happiness, she was in love with the salsa!!)
On Saturday Gramma Jackie came up to spend a few hours with Mads and I while Andrew was at work. We went to the outlet mall and did some shopping. Mads had us laughing with tears in her eyes when she decided to ham it up while trying on a new swimsuit. This picture is not posed AT ALL, she put the suit on and wanted to look in the mirror. She walked over, looked at herself, then spun around and stuck her butt out. Absolutely hilarious! She thought she was pretty hot stuff, as you can see! :)
Then before checking out she needed to stop at the puzzles. "I shop puzzles!" I guess we better start saving now so she has money to shop with as a teenager!
I also have a video to share. I've been thinking that I wanted to get Maddie's "reading" abilities on tape now for at least a couple months. Finally on Saturday I got the camera out and Mads "read" Brown Bear, Brown Bear for me. I foresee Twosie hearing a lot of stories in the future!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hopefully we'll have some Twosie news soon! :)
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear the news! Enjoy your time together & get sleep!! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment