Sorry about the delay between posts again. I am really getting so fed up with our computer that I don't even want to use it anymore. We bought the computer the first year that I was in Chicago, so that was 2004. It's six years old and seems to be on it's way out, especially after we had that virus in the fall last year. It takes at least 20 minutes for the computer to power up, grind it's gears, and get the Internet to start. I just really don't have the patience to wait for it anymore!!
For the most part we've been doing well. We did have our water heater spring a leak, though, which means we are the proud owners of a shiny new water heater! Woo Hoo! Luckily the state tax check came the same week and covered all but $50 of the cost.
In Maddie's world it's been a fun couple of weeks. The weather, on average, has been nice so we've spent lots of time outside. We've gone to the park, played in the backyard, and gone out to the farm to see the "Moo-Cows."
Watching the "Moo-Cows" with Claire and Nick. Notice Maddie's sweet Moo-Cow hat, too!
Mads shows off her helmet in her first bike ride of the season!
Mads has also had a lot of fun the last two Saturdays swimming with Daddy. I hope she's not bummed when she has to swim with me again next weekend. She's doing so awesome with her swimming, I hope she'll be able to advance to the next class next year.
Mads practicing her jumping:
Having fun with Daddy:
A couple extra shots from the last two weeks.
Mads got new shades on Friday. I looked back at her in the van and this is what I found. I guess she's seen Mom put her shades on her head a couple of times! :)
Newest card dealer to Las Vegas:
Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Maddie looks like she is an expert swimmer! Maybe we can get the girls together this summer to swim! Way to go Maddie!
Post a Comment