Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another week down!

Another week has come and gone, and I didn't seem to get many pictures of it!
Let's see.. On Monday I was home so Mads and I went to Wiggles N Giggles at the YMCA. It had been about a month or so since we had last been there. Mads sure has a lot of fun running around and burning off some energy. She actually took a FOUR hour nap that afternoon after all the fun!

Tuesday and Wednesday I worked, so that's about as exciting as those days were!

Thursday Caden came over to play. It was really nice, weather wise, that day. We weren't able to get outside for a walk with Maddie's and Caden's different napping schedules, but I was able to open up the patio door for a little fresh air!

Friday I worked, but I worked in Ripon with the Optometrist there.. my husband! It went well, I only had to catch myself twice to call him "Doctor" and not "Andrew" or "Nut"! :)

Saturday Gramma Jackie, Grandpa Thom, and Grandma Honey came up for a visit. We met them at the Outlet mall to find an Easter dress for Mads. We found THE CUTEST pink dress at the Gymboree outlet. Mads will be so cute for Easter. After shopping we went to have lunch at Kodiak Jack's and then went over to the new house so they could see our new digs! Everyone liked the house, Mom and Thom were worried about how long it will take to mow the yard and shovel the sidewalks, though! :) After showing off the new house we headed back to our place so that Lily could get some belly scratches from everyone. It was nice to have them come up to Oshkosh to visit and spend the day with us.

Today we went to church and then vacuum shopping. Since Andrew gets a new mower for the new house, I wanted a new vacuum. Aren't we just the most exciting people you could ever meet?! We didn't stay out very long, though. The snow started coming down around 10:30 and is still coming down. This better be the last snow this season. I Sprung Ahead last night, but apparently the weather forgot to!

Like I said above, I don't have many pictures from this week. Here are a few that I did take.

Mads helping with laundry:


Rocking in the rocking chair:


Helping with the filing at Andrew's office:



Super cute in her dress for church!



Here are a few more house pictures for you as well!

Another view of the kitchen:


Laundry room off kitchen:


Den/Maddie's Toy room:


Bathroom:


Also, a bonus picture. My "tagging" earlier this week gave me an idea. Wouldn't it be neat to see a picture each week from that same week from the year before? I think so! So, I give you Maddie, seven weeks old!


Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow!?!?!

Christeph said...

OMG I can't believe how much she's grown - but she's still as darling as ever!!! And I loved your camping photos - gotta show us more of those!

Just popping in to say hi & how's things hun! Hugz!!!