Enough with politics... The Josephs family had a pretty fun week last week.
Wednesday morning Maddie, Lily and I headed down to Monroe for a quick visit. Wednesday night Aunt Kimmy was helping out at a Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser so Mads, Gramma Jackie and I went over to have some. This was Maddie's first experience with Spaghetti and she LOVED it. She even figured out how to suck the noodles in. She had a blast eating her spaghetti and you could tell from the way she looked when she was done:
Andrew came down to Monroe on Thursday night after he was done with work. Then on Friday morning we headed up to the Dells for his continuing education seminar. It was held at the Kalahari Resort so Mads and I went along so that we could hit up the water park. Maddie wasn't the biggest fan of the water park at first, but then had fun sitting on our laps while we rode the tubes around the Lazy River. I couldn't get any pictures on the Lazy River since I was wet too, but here are a couple of Mads in her suit and her and Dad trying out the kid area:
Maddie's favorite part of the Kalahari was that there was a baby in our room. She had lots of fun playing with the baby...
First stay in a hotel:
She even tried to order up some room service!
We headed back to Oshkosh on Saturday afternoon and spent Saturday night and Sunday doing chores around the house.
Well, that's about it for our week. I'm going to wrap up this post because the tiny helper on my lap is getting sleepy and is about ready for a nap. Here are a few more pictures from our week:
First Popsicle:
We had to break out the winter jacket. Mads isn't a big fan since she looks like Ralphie's brother from "A Christmas Story" and can't put her arms down!
Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Your comment about "A Christmas Story" cracked me up. I saw a commercial for it on TV yesterday.
Post a Comment