Cleaning out the closet:
Rearranging the picture frames:
Letting out the dog:
Taking out the trash:
Friday was, of course, Halloween. We had lots of fun for Maddie's first Halloween.
Pumpkin Carving with Maddie:
"Daddy, let's carve this one!"
I'll hold the scoop for you!
While you're scooping I'll check out the Maddie-size pumpkin:
Pumpkin Carving is hard work! I need a refreshment!
Ewww! Pumpkin guts!
The finished product! (Notice the two tiny bottom teeth, just like Mads!)
Costumes!
Lily, what are you wearing?
Oh!! You're a bee!
And I'm a peanut?!
All dressed up with our pumpkin:
After we carved our pumpkin and got dressed up we went trick or treating to Barby & Ryan's house. Maddie wished Caden a Happy First Halloween.
Then we went up to Green Bay to trick or treat at Grandma Mary's house and Aunt Jeanne and Uncle John's house. While Mads wasn't able to eat any candy she sure had fun playing with it!
Happy Halloween!
Then this weekend I worked, so it was Maddie-Daddy time. On Saturday they came to the hospital to eat lunch with me. That always makes the day a good day! On Sunday they headed up to New London to see Grandma Mary, Aunt Jill and Claire and Nick. All the kiddos put on their costumes together. Nick was Tigger and Claire was Glenda the Good Witch.
We had a fun Halloween weekend. It wasn't so much fun when the time changed on Saturday night. Maddie didn't get the memo to "Fall Back" and was up at 5:15. It didn't bother me, since I was up for work, but I felt bad for Andrew. I did find out later that she went back to bed until 7-ish. She went to bed early last night and I found her snuggled in with her pony when I went to bed.
That's all for now! Hope you all had a happy Halloween. Have a good week and we'll see you next Monday!
One more picture before you go! "Um, guys? I want to be on the other side of this gate!"
Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
WOW! I can't believe all the changes. I have been MIA for two mos and Maddie has been getting so big!!! AND her first birthday is almost here ALREADY?!?!?!?!?! WOW!!Your pictures are delightful --- as always! Huge Hugs! -K
Post a Comment