Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Difference a Year Makes...

This morning I was talking with a coworker about her and her family taking a trip Disney World this summer. It got me thinking about the trip that Andrew and I took to Disney last May. Thinking more about our trip I realized that one year ago today was the day that we flew down to Orlando for our vacation. That was also the day that I found out that I was pregnant with Maddie. This past year has been absolutely amazing. Andrew and I were blessed with so many things between May 2007 and May 2008. Andrew graduated from ICO on May 19, 2007, we moved home to Wisconsin, we both found jobs, we had our wedding reception and vow renewal in October, and of course the best blessing of all was the birth of Madeline in January. We are so very lucky to have such wonderful things happen in our lives! What a difference a year makes!

1 comment:

Christeph said...

Just popping in to say Hi! and catch up - loved the photos of Maddie, she's getting so big, and she has such a cute little smile!

You really have had such an extraordinary and eventful year!!!

Hugz!