Then, on Friday we had Maddie's four month doctor's appointment. She's put on a few pounds in the last two months, she's up to 12 pounds 8 ounces now! That weight is right smack dab on the 25th percentile line. Her length kind of leveled off, only growing half an inch in the last two months. 24 1/2 inches, a little over the 50th percentile. Of course, no trip to the doctor would be complete without some immunizations. She handled them like a trooper again. Smiley when we got home, but when it came time for bed we could tell that she was in a little bit of pain as she was whiny, so we did ed up giving her one dose of Tylenol with this round of shots. Look at this tough cookie:
The rest of our weekend was pretty fun. Saturday we headed out to the Outlet Mall and we hit the jackpot! All we really went there for was a few pairs of pants for Mads and we came home with shirts, shorts and a tie for Andrew; a dress, swimming suit and capris for me; and of course the pants for Maddie, plus some shirts too!
On Sunday we met Mary, Jill, Claire and Nick in Appleton for pictures. We had all three of the kiddos in a picture together as a Mother's Day present for Mary. Unfortunately Mads didn't smile like she did in her own pictures, but there was quite a lot of activity in trying to get three kids to smile for a picture. One pose did turn out very cute, even without a smile from Maddie!
Here are a few more pictures from our week.
Trying so hard to roll over... does it count if I'm still laying on my arm?
Hanging out with my cousin Claire:
Me and my mom:
I got new jammies when we went shopping... aren't they adorable?! I'm pretty excited about them!
Here I am watching some TV this morning. My cousins Lily and Cade colored me a picture of this Tolee guy, and I had to figure out who he was! ;)
Also, as I mentioned before, we had Maddie's three month pictures taken at Sears a couple weeks ago. We actually purchased the copyrights to the pictures so I'm able to post them here on the blog. These are my favorites:




Thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
Look at your little princess Nicole! She is growing so fast! And how well are you looking? That is a great photo of you and Maddie. I used to hate the "shots" days and I think the needles hurt me more than the girls LOL!
She is just SO DAMN CUTE!! and getting bigger with every pic I see! I can't wait to meet her. One more month and I am sure she will be doing the turning over tricks by then. Can't wait!!
P.S. that was me just above, Juli!
Post a Comment