
Trying to get a "So Big" picture

My Newborn Size outfit now...

The same Newborn Size outfit when I was a day old. Look how much I've grown already! (But don't tell Dad!)

My FIRST hair clip!!

I LOVE my hair clip! I'm so pretty! (The clip is still there, you can just barely see it)

I know this looks silly now, but there is an idea behind this outfit. This is a 12 Month size outfit. I'm going to take a picture of Maddie in the outfit each month until she is a year old. Looks like we have a lot of growing to do! Can you even tell where her feet are?

Look at the size of the shirt and pants! Amazing how big she will get in the next 11 months!

And just for fun, bundled for bed!
3 comments:
How cute! I LOVE all of her hair and the hair clip.
She's so gorgeous! Gosh are baby clothes sizes different between the US and UK? My lil pumpkin grand-daughter is only 4 months and she's already in 12 month outfits...and the health visitor says she's small for her age...the mind boggles! But the one you've laid out looks so much bigger! Love the idea of snapping her next to it, what fun!
Oh look at her she is BEAUTIFUL Nicole. She is growing so fast! I love the idea behind the 12 month outfit! The hair clip is gorgeous, just wait until she's in your hairspray and make-up LOL!
Post a Comment