I am so tired of this weather. When was the last time that we saw this much snow in a winter? It's been a VERY long time. Winters haven't been like this since I was little. Maybe it wasn't even that much snow when I was little either, maybe I was just smaller and it seemed like more!
I'm getting pretty stir crazy in the house now. I was looking forward to today thinking that Andrew and I could have taken Maddie up to Appleton to run some errands. I know it's not much, but it's something to get me out of the house. I'm dying for a nice warm sunny day in which Maddie and I can go take a walk. I'm crossing my fingers that March will be a nice month so that we can get outside before I have to go back to work. If this winter keeps up much longer, it might just prevent us from getting outside before work drags me back in April!
Since Gramms and Gramps had to head home early and Andrew, Maddie, Lily and I were homebound today we didn't do much this weekend. I do have a few pictures that I can share, though!

Happy Valentine's Day! I got some new shoes!

My first time on my tummy time surfboard. I was able to lift my head and turn it the other direction!

My first time in the big girl tub. Now I'm squeaky clean!

I love my hair clips, they make me so happy and beautiful!
2 comments:
I am hoping for better weather too. The thought of 50 degrees makes me excited...sounds like shorts weather to me :)
The pictures are cute...I love all of her hair.
She looks like such a happy baby Nicole! Sorry to hear about your weather :(
Post a Comment