Monday, January 28, 2008

The Poll

So, Andrew mentioned the other day that he thought I should take down the poll results over on the left side of the blog. I said that I wanted to keep them up for awhile so that everyone could see what the guesses on Madeline's gender were. The majority of voters chose girl, and what fine guessers you all are!! :) I'm curious to see who all thought we would be having a girl. Let us know if you chose girl by putting in a comment!! Thanks!
Nicole, Andrew & Madeline

8 comments:

Christeph said...

Well I didn't guess coz I'm useless at guessing...but I love your new header! I was only thinking the other day you'd need to update it soon with a photo of the new arrival!
Hugz!

Anonymous said...

Gramma J knew it!

Anonymous said...

I picked girl...I was just feeling the pink vibes.

Amandac said...

I picked Girl LOL!

Heather said...

Love the new pictures - is Lily grumpy at being bumped down to last position? ;-)

I picked a girl because, well, I don't know - it would've been interesting to have a little boy pinkie... not that there's anything wrong with that!

Anonymous said...

I knew it was going to be a girl!
Congrats!

Erin A.

The Ames Family said...

I thought girl the whole time too!

Anonymous said...

Terri & Stu picked a girl!