Our little Peanut, Madeline Lucille Josephs, was born on Saturday, January 12th at 12:51 AM. She came via C Section weighing 6 pounds, 6 ounces and was 20 inches long.
Here are a couple pictures for now. I will post more details about Little Maddie's debut when I get a chance!
Daddy and Madeline
Little Miss Madeline
The Josephs' Family
What a cutie!
7 comments:
OMG!!!! I'm so excited I'm shouting!!!!! God bless y'all!
Welcome to our newest little PINKIE!!!!!! Welcome to our Pinkness!!
Huge Hugs and Congrats to the Proud Parents and Grands!!!!
KristiYaYa
Oh, Nicole, she's beautiful. I *knew* it was going to be a girl! Congratulations. :-)
What a beautiful name for a beautiful little bundle of pink, she's so gorrrrrrrrrgeous!!!!!
Hugz to all the Joseph family!!!!
and well done Nicole!
Christeph
Oh Nicole she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations to you and Andrew on such a wonderful little girl! I'm so thrilled for you I'm babbling - but she is SO pretty and a perfect PINKIE baby!
She is adorable!
Oh hello little Madeline Lucille. You surely are a beautiful little bundle. Congratulations to mum and dad! They did good!!!!!
She's beautiful sweetie! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment