Thursday, January 31, 2008

Josephs Look-alike Meter

Look what I found! Now we can finally know who Little Miss Madeline looks like!

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Roots - Ancestors

5 comments:

Heather said...

LOL, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I think she looks just like herself. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Gabe and I tried the "see what your future baby will look like" machine at Dave and Buster's. Let's just say our baby wouldn't be winning any baby contests.
Madeline is adorable. All of the pictures are so cute. I think that she is a very photogenic baby.

Christeph said...

That's so cute! But lil Maddie's cuter!!!

Amandac said...

That's so funny! She is as cute as a button, so does that mean Andrew is 4% more like a button than you LOL

TA Matt said...

To be fair, you are wearing makeup and Andrew is not... this could be biasing your results... plus, she should look like her dad, he has the better genes

OH SHAP!