On Tuesday the couch was dropped off in the morning. We did some shopping at Big Lots where we got the rug for the basement as well as a shepherd's hook for the windchimes that I got from Kim for my birthday. We also got our new cell phones at Cingular. They are SWEET phones if I do say so! Andrew and I both got the Palm Treo which is a palm pilot and phone in one. The phones also have bluetooth which connects to our GPS. That I found out when I had the GPS on and tried to call Andrew... all of a sudden I could talk through the GPS and could keep my hands free. Crazy stuff that techology!
Also on Tuesday we bought a new car. (New to us anyway, it's a used 2006) We got a Ford Five Hundred and it is definitely a "Doctors Car" (Good thing it's Andrew's) This car is HUGE! I will have to take some pictures and show you next week.
On Wednesday we did some more shopping and Andrew had his office meeting in the afternoon. The washer and dryer were dropped off around noon as well. I did my first load while I swept the basement floor, moved the sofa around and put the rug down in the basement. When Andrew's meeting was done we went up to Appleton to pick up the car and then we met Andrew's mom and sister for supper at Olive Garden. We got back to Oshkosh, loaded up and back to Chicago we went.
Here are some pictures of things that I was able to get done in the Townhouse:
Yay!! Our first washer and dryer!
The beginning of Andrew's basement area.
You can't really tell, but this is Lily modelling the new sofa and how comfortable it is!
I got some decor for the first floor bathroom. Whatcha think?
Here is the windchime from Kim. It was WAY bigger than we thought it was... I think I'll end up getting a taller hook for it!
Lily is finally starting to get comfortable in the new place. She didn't have to follow me step by step and found some time to chew on her stick.
I promise I will get pictures of the new car next week!!
1 comment:
It really looks like your new home is "shaping up". Maybe sometime soon Gabe and I will leave the apartment life for good.
Post a Comment