On Sunday morning bright and early we ate breakfast at IHOP and then returned to the apartment to start hauling boxes outside. Andrew pulled up with the Budget truck and we all started loading up. The truck was loaded by 11:00, then we cleaned the old apartment and were out of Chicago at Noon!! :)
We arrived in Oshkosh around 4:30 and we started unloading the truck. Our friends Barby and Ryan came over to help as well as my sister Kim and her boyfriend Justin. Kim and Justin also brought up my mom's old patio set with them. I am so excited to have the patio set... now I can sit outside and enjoy the breeze! (And I thought that Chicago was the Windy City... I don't think they included Oshkosh in the running!)
Most of the unpacking has been done. All that's left now is the knick-knack randomness and the wall hangings. Our new bedroom set was delivered this morning from Madison, as well as the mattress and box spring that we ordered in town here.
Look how gorgeous the set is!
Tomorrow's plan is to take Lily to Gramma Jackie's house for her vacation. We leave for Disney on Friday morning and unfortunately Lily can't come. (I think she would be too nervous anyway!) Gramma Jackie was nice and offered Lily a place to stay while we're gone. Hopefully we can get a bit more unpacking done as well, before we need to start packing for our trip!
I will try to post graduation pictures as soon as I can... I've been a tad busy you know! :) Here are a couple pictures to tide you over until I can post more!
Tony Zabel, Ryan Ames, Andrew, and Stephanie Klyber (You may be doctors, but you're all wearing dorky hats!)
Andrew and I pose for one last picture BEFORE he becomes a doctor!
DR. and Mrs. Josephs!
1 comment:
Congratulations to your husband on finishing school! What a great accomplishment! Sounds like you've been busy. I love your new bedrooms set! Hope you're having a great time in Florida!
Love,
Karen
Post a Comment