Tuesday, May 15, 2007

4 More Days!

Hi Everybody!
Sorry about the delay between posts... we've been busy finishing up work, school, and clinic. I had my last day at Children's on Friday the 11th. Andrew's last day of clinic was the following day, Saturday. I also had my last day of African Art class on Thursday so all of my requirements for my Bachelor's Degree have been completed. I should be getting my final grade next week or so and then I'll be officially done!

We've still been taking trips up to Oshkosh when we can. We've also been packing up the apartment in Chicago. We have SO much left to pack! I think we're going to end up speed packing things since there are many things on our agenda between now and the big move on Sunday. Tony, Maren and Ryan are going to be spending the night at our place on Wednesday night because they have an awards banquet at school. Thursday night is the big senior dinner at the Adler Planetarium. Friday we have a lunch date with Andrew's aunt and uncle and then by the time we're home from that Andrew's mom, sister, brother-in-law, and niece and nephew will be arriving and staying with us until Sunday.

Here are some pictures from Oshkosh and Nick's second birthday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nick's party was on Sunday and it was "Spidey" themed. He is so cute and learning so many words!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Finally! Pictures of Andrew's new (to us, anyway) car!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here are some pictures of the poochy. She has figured out that when I'm upstairs she can still be near me but see out the window at the same time. She sits on the stairs three stairs up from the bottom. That way she has a great view out the living room window, but can run up the stairs in a split second if I would happen to need her!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here are some more pictures of the house in Oshkosh. We purchased a new TV and stand for the Rec Room in the basement. I also was able to get bathroom coordinates for both bathrooms. We got some flowers that I planted in boxes and placed on the front porch. While we were at the garden store we bought a bird feeder so that we can hopefully see some pretty birds in our backyard!! And pictures of the washer and dryer again because my mom requested a closer look! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to see you again last night. I can't believe that the four years of optometry school are over...but don't get me wrong, I am glad that they are over. I am looking forward to seeing you guys again tomorrow.