I've been dabbling in the art of Digital Scrapbooking and I recently entered a challenge over at one of my favorite sites. I thought I would post my layout here to give you an idea of what Digital Scrapping is so that I can start sharing more of my layouts with you!
Here is the Josephs family To Do List for the next week: (You can click on it for a larger view if you are so inclined!)
The etiquette for digital scrapping is to show credits for all of the elements that you have used. You can see the credits for this layout here!
(Many thanks to Karen for perking my interest in Digiscrapping - her layouts are amazing!)
2 comments:
Nicole,
Your blog looks great! Awesome header! You are definitely a natural when it comes to digital scrapbooking. Congratulations on your new job! Seems like everything is falling into place for you! I pray that your move goes smoothly!
Love,
Karen
The scrap book and the whole blog are looking very good. I will check in again. Dad
Post a Comment