I also wanted to show you some other scrapbook layouts that I have made in the last two months:
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Packing & Scrapping
Today was the beginning of the end. The end of life in Chicago, that is. Andrew and I decided to start doing some of the basic packing that we could do now in preparation for our first trip to Oshkosh with stuff. We packed up most of the "back room" which consisted of two bookshelves and the desk. We also brought up everything from our storage unit in the basement. We received a note from our landlady the other day that construction will begin on our porch on Monday. I was afraid that the porch construction might take awhile and I didn't want to be stuck without access to the basement when we move. So, we brought up everything from storage including Christmas decor, camping supplies, two TVs and winter clothes. In the picture you will now see what our backroom now looks like:

I also wanted to show you some other scrapbook layouts that I have made in the last two months:
Credits are here
Credits
Credits
Credits
Credits
Credits
I also wanted to show you some other scrapbook layouts that I have made in the last two months:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice layouts. I think that Gabe and I still have a little bit of time before we start the official packing. I must admit that I started working on our den Saturday.
Post a Comment