Great news! Andrew went up to Oshkosh on Tuesday to discuss his contract with the head honcho at NEW Vision and left as the newest employee! Andrew had a few questions about the contract (all that legal wording) and needed some clarification. Turns out that all is good with the contract so he went ahead and signed! So now we have a place to live and one of two jobs is secure! I'm still waiting to hear back about my job, it's been three and a half weeks since my interview. I have been in contact with the HR rep and she says that she's in the process of checking references. Hopefully that will wrap up soon and I will have a definitive answer on whether or not I have a job.
In other news I did locate my camera. I am very happy about that since we're going to be doing so many things in the next month that warrant a lot of picture taking! :)
Hope everyone else is doing well! I'm sure that we'll be seeing many of you over Easter weekend!!
PS.. If you want more information about where Andrew will be working check out this link!
No comments:
Post a Comment