Whoops! I don't know how the time flew away from me! It's been 3 weeks since my last blog post.
Madeline finished up her dance classes on the 9th. I was working that day, but was able to sneak out for an hour to come watch her dance class. Unfortunately, this upset her because she knew as soon as class was over I was going to go back to work. When it was time to do the final performance she started crying and came over to hug me and tell me not to leave. So, we don't have video of the final performance, but here are a few pictures from her final class.
That same day, once I was done with work, we headed to the YMCA for some open swim time. They even had the big slide turned on! Unfortuately, I couldn't join in the fun - I didn't have a swimming suit to cover Baby Bingo! (This has since been remedied thanks to a sale at Kohl's!) :)
My little fish!
Video of the fun on the slide. Mads went down by herself!
Playing in the shallow end:
Nathan loves the water spots!
This Sunday was St. Patrick's Day. We were pretty busy running here and there so the leprechaun couldn't trick us too much. BUT - he did manage to turn the kids' milk green at Big Apple Bagels! And he only got our milk! Sneaky little guy!
We also went up to Green Bay on Sunday to celebrate Grandma Mamie's birthday a little bit early. The kids has lots to fun playing with their cousins!
Leaf pile!
And then... everyone came crashing down!
Hope you have a fabulous week! Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:
Post a Comment