Saturday, October 27, 2012

Randomness...

I have a bunch of random pictures piling up, so I thought I would make a quick Randomness post.

First up we have Zucharitas!  I brought each of the kids back a box of the Spanish Frosted Flakes from Mexico.  Mads was excited!

Nathan did not want to eat the Zucharitas at all.  They're still in the pantry.  He was excited about the wooden toys I brought him, though!

On Sunday, October 7th Mads woke up with a swollen eye.  Andrew was giving an eye exam to a friend that afternoon so he took a quick look at Mads.  Turns out that she had a small bug bite on the corner of her eye.  It was puffy the following day, but after that she was good to go!




Also on the 7th we celebrated Andrew's birthday a little late with his mom, Jill, Claire and Nick at the Melting Pot.  The kids had a special treat - Oreo Milkshakes!! 
YUM!

I love this picture so much!

Two beautiful girls!


October 13th was a fun day.  We took the kids to see a movie.  It had been quite awhile since we had been to the theater and we wanted to give it a try now that the longer movies will keep Nathan's attention at home.  We decided on Frankenweenie.  I guess I didn't do enough research...  I thought it was a kid's movie, but it ended up being a little bit more than I would have taken the kids to if I would have known more about it.  They liked it, though.  Maybe I over thought it! 

Snacks, Check!
Giant Icees, Check!
3D glasses, Check!


October 17th was a Wednesday that Andrew and I both had the day off.  We took a drive around Lake Winnebago and ended up in Fond du Lac.  As we were driving I saw a cute park with an awesome birch tree.  We decided to stop and take some pictures of the kids.



Nate's face is awesome in this picture.  It really looks like he's up to something!
My family! 


One last picture of Mads & Nate with Anaya from our church, totally adorable!


Alright, I think I'm all caught up now!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: