Monday, March 14, 2011

Pictures

Not much to recap from last week.  I'll simply post some pictures to do the talking!

Nathan's hair has gotten a little out of hand recently.  I've been saying that I'm going to give him a trim for at least the last two weeks.  I haven't done it yet, though, because I'm afraid I'll give him a crazy cut and make him look goofy!  But, this 'do is pretty goofy anyway!
His hair might be goofy, but he definitely digs yogurt bites!
We ran some errands on Friday night and had to go to Babies R Us (or as Mads calls it, Babies FOR us).  Nathan found a sweet hat to try on:
Saturday was Maddie's fourth dance class.  Only two more classes left to go! 
Mr. Man getting into some trouble with the printer and paper!
Yesterday Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Jake came up to visit.  Uncle Jake read the kiddos some books, how great is this picture!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

No comments: