Before we get to the big news about Nathan's haircut, let me tell you about Thursday. Andrew was asked to come speak at Claire and Nick's career day about being an Optometrist. I had the day off, so the kids and I went along. Mads had a blast looking at all of the fun stuff in the school. The poor kid wants to go to school so bad!
Nathan had fun watching all of the kids, too!
Here is Andrew speaking with Nick's class and handing out the goodie bags he brought.Nick's class with their shades that were in the goodie bags!
Claire's class with their shades:
Mads loved being in the school. She thought it was pretty neat that everything was kid-sized!Mads also got a pair of shades! Look at this cute stuff!
So the big news this week was that Nathan got his haircut! I've been needing to cut his hair for weeks now, but I was so afraid to because I didn't want to do it wrong and have him look like a goof!
Here is the happy man before we started:
Spritzed with water and ready to go:
The first snips!
More snips, Nathan did pretty well holding still.
So after cutting with the scissors for a few snips, we found that I wasn't able to keep a straight line. So, we switched to the clippers on the highest setting. Nathan didn't hold as still for the clippers, but we got it done!
See, he's trying to figure out what I'm doing rather than hold still!
Then he got the hang of it!
The after shot. I miss him having some hair on his forehead, but Andrew likes the cut and thinks that Nathan now looks more like a little man than a baby.
Look how much got cut off!!
A couple randoms:
Nathan enjoying a couple arrowroot cookies. As you can see he had one in each hand. He would take a bite from the right cookie, then one from the left, repeat. Then he finished the cookie in his left hand and then grabbed his sippy. Then it was bite of cookie, sip of juice. Repeat. Such a funny little guy!
Today we made a trip to the library. Nathan had fun playing with the Thomas trains on the train table.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
2 comments:
Great job on the haircut!!
Holy moly that was quite a bit of hair! Caden didn't need his cut until he was almost 18 months old. Your kiddos have hair! :)
Post a Comment