In non-kid related news... I went to my first Packer game on Sunday night! Mary was able to get tickets through a lottery for the residents of Green Bay. A section of seats is reserved at every game and if you enter your name into the lottery you have the chance to be able to purchase the tickets for the game that is randomly drawn for you. Mary got Packers - Vikings tickets!
So while the kids stayed with Grandma, Andrew and I went with Eric and Uncle John. What a great game! The temperature was great, there was no rain, and it was a great game to watch! I had a great time!
Our seats were pretty high up, there was only one row behind us, but I still thought we had a pretty great view!
We were in the south end zone, just to the right of the giant jumbotron
No comments:
Post a Comment