Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Miscellaneous Pictures

Here are some more pictures from the last couple weeks.

On Tuesday, September 28th Mads, Nathan and I made some letter cookies.  Nathan chose the cookie cutters and Mads helped to cut them out!



On Wednesday, Sept 29th I made sure to take a picture of Nathan in the morning.  He has always been such a happy little dude when he wakes up in the morning.  I wanted to make sure that I got a picture to document it!


I got a video as well!  (sorry it's so dark, apparently the lighting in our bedroom is cruddy!)

While I was changing his clothes I snapped this picture: 
 Remind you of anyone else?  :)

Nathan loves his daddy!

Mads drew a self-portrait:
 I thought it turned out wonderfully!  She made sure to point out her long hair and the "pretty" (clip) in her hair to me.  (See it on the right side?)

During the past week I've come to find out that I'm not producing enough milk for Nathan as he would like.  So we've switched to bottles of milk that I have pumped.  I had to take a picture of my hard work, because I never had this much stored up with Mads!  All you other nursing moms out there will understand how happy I was when we had to buy a freezer to store all my milk!  :)
 The other morning I checked in on Mads and this is what I found.  Little Miss feather boa and her tea party!
 Trying out a ring pop on the way to Door County:
 On Saturday, October 9th we went to the big pumpkin sale at Festival Foods.  We picked out two big pumpkins for ourselves and then helped pick out 25 pumpkins for the upcoming Fall Festival at church.  There isn't much room for pumpkins in the cart when you have two kids in it already!
 The van is loaded with pumpkins!
 Mr. Man really has taken a liking to his fingers.  As much as he's chomping on them I'm inclined to think he might be starting to work on some teeth, although I can't feel anything yet. 

Those are the pictures from the last two weeks!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great update! Okay the pictures of Mads & Nathan with their mouths open is just so cute. You've got to frame them together & put it on your wall!

From one pumper to another, way to go!! I've got my stockpile too, but I never dig into my stash because she's not big on the bottle at all. She'd much rather nurse directly. I'm actually looking forward to switching to whole milk soon so maybe she'll bulk up a little more.

The Kilps Family said...

Wow! Your babies DO look alike! And look at all that milk! I probably have four bags in our freezer. :P