Things are going well here. Last week was a busy week with more work and no car, which made it very long and exhausting. The car was finally able to go into the shop on Monday to repair the damage it sustained in a fender bender back on March 20th. Andrew and Mads had to drop me off at work before they headed to Ripon in the mornings which meant that I had 30 - 40 minutes each day to hang out at work before I could punch in. That really made for some long days! We also had things going on each night after work and it felt like we really were never at home! The car is back now and I'm happy to have it back because a one car household doesn't work as well in Oshkosh as it used to in Chicago!!
We had our 31 week checkup with our doctor on Friday. Everything is going well and Twosie's heart rate was in the 140's when the doctor checked. It's absolutely amazing that we only have nine weeks to go until Twosie arrives. Andrew and I talk often about how excited we are to be welcoming another member into our family. We just can't wait to meet Twosie and find out all about him/her and his/her personality! :) I also think that Mads will love her "bruder" or "seester" with all of her heart and will be such a big helper for mom and dad. I can't wait to see her love and snuggle her little friend!
Well, that's all I know. I don't have any pictures to post as I haven't taken any! I can't believe that I've gone two weeks without taking any pictures of Mads, but life has been pretty mundane here in Oshkosh!
Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
Mundane! In Oshkosh! I resent that. :)
JK. I think pregnancy's pretty much the only explanation you need.
It's been almost a month since you've posted a picture!! Hope you're feeling well, Nicole!
Post a Comment