We did end up finding them as they hadn't gone too far...
Maddie did this all on her own. She decided that she was going to wear Shelly's glasses for a change! They seem to fit better than the pair from work too! :)
On Wednesday Mads and I were home with Caden. We took a nice long walk through South Park to see the ducks and then to the little park to play for a bit. They both had a blast and both were very upset when we had to come home and go inside for naps!
Yesterday was a fun day as we were able to see both sides of the family. First we met Gramma J and Grandma Honey in Watertown for lunch. They were in the area visiting family and wanted to meet with the babe. Then for dinner we went out with Grandma Mary, Aunt Jill, Uncle Eric and the cousins to the Melting Pot to celebrate Aunt Jill's birthday. Mads had a fun time with the marshmallows and the chocolate fondue.
Poking a tomato so that she could wear it like a ring:
Today was a recovery day from all the fun that we had yesterday. I went in to check on Mads while napping and I found her snoozing on Henry the Hippo. Apparently someone didn't fall asleep right away! :)
That's all for now. Just a short little post on our week. Thanks for stopping by!
One random - Waiting at the window for Dad to come home!
2 comments:
Oh, so much SWEETNESS!!!! I'm still here and enjoying your blog so very much!!! HUGS - Kristi
I love the picture of the two of them in the swings. Caden looks so tiny!
Post a Comment