Sorry I'm so behind on my blogging. I'm going to try to catch up by posting pictures from specific events rather than try to recap the last month with pictures in the narrative. I'm all caught up now, so make sure to scroll down and read through all of the posts - through the end of the post labeled "Randoms." Thanks for coming back to catch up with us!
On Sunday we went to Madison to meet with Gramma Jackie, Grandpa Thom, Aunt Kimmy, Jake, and Grandma Honey for my belated birthday lunch. We had a yummy lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Afterwards we found that Maddie is able to walk while holding your hand. We didn't think she could, as she dosen't do it with us, but she can do it with anyone else!
When we got home we still had enough daylight to take a bike ride. We had gotten a bike trailer from Grandma Mary for Christmas and were looking forward to using it. Mads had a fun time watching from her little seat behind the bike!
Monday I had off from work and it was a beautiful day here. We were lucky enough to be able to go outside and take a walk with Mads and Caden in the wagon. We walked for about ten minutes and came home. When I took Mads out of the wagon she tried to climb right back in. So, I put her back in and we went walking for another 15 minutes! Apparently she loves her wagon rides! When we got back we played outside for a bit.
So, that's about it!! Hope everyone has been doing well!
Thanks for stopping by!
One last super cute picture for the road!!
3 comments:
Such a cute pic of Lily and Maddie looking out the window.
Love the new blog look Nicole! And Maddie looks ADORABLE in that bike trailer! How cute is that?? And look at Maddie and Lily at the window awwwwwwwwwww!
Your blog is very spring-like. Very cool. The last photo on this post made me laugh out loud. Great timing! :)
Post a Comment