

Maddie made it through her two month appointment on Thursday. They weighed and measured her and then gave her three immunizations. She did very well with the shots, I think I cried more than she did. She didn't seem too bothered after the shots either, when I went to take a picture of her with her band aids on she was actually smiling for me!
Here are her stats from her appointment:
Weight : 9 Pounds 7 Ounces, 25th Percentile
Length : 24 Inches, 97th Percentile (Grandpa Jeff is very excited about this!)
Head Circ : 38 Centimeters, 45th Percentile
The big payoff after the doctor's appointment on Thursday was that we were able to head down to Monroe for a visit. We had a great time and were able to see both of Maddie's great grandmas, both sets of grandparents and Aunt Kimmy. We had a very nice trip and will be returning soon! :)
Stretching out with GG:
First "Coffee" with Grandma Honey:
We also went to Maddie's first wedding on Saturday night. It was the wedding of a high school friend of mine. Congratulations to Matt & Adrienne!
The Newlyweds testing out a baby:
High school friends reunited!

A few other pictures from our week:
Cute in the white T-shirt look!
Maddie's first Happy Meal toy!
The weather was nice on Thursday and we were able to take our first walk outside!
Happy about fresh air!
Our friend Maren has a new website for her art. It's a really great website, it really shows off her work well. Check it out here or through the link on the left!
3 comments:
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window,
www.watch4milestones.org
Best wishes, Samantha
Oh, look how she's growing (and uncurling - I love how newborn limbs take a while to unfurl!).
hiya nicole! maddie is just beautiful! congrats! how is your arthritis doing?
:) M
Post a Comment