6:30 PM, Sunday - Unfortunately Blogger is not letting me post pictures right now. I have everything ready to put them in place, we just need to have the system work for us. For now you can still read our post without pictures if you would like. We hope to have pictures up as soon as we can! Thanks for your patience!
Hello Everyone!
Little Miss Madeline was Eight Weeks old on Saturday. How time flies! She has grown so much in the last eight weeks. I weighed her last week on our scale at home and she was nine pounds. She's gotten incredibly long too, so I'm interested to see what the official numbers are. We go in on Thursday for her two month doctor appointment. For those of you with kids, you know that the two month appointment unfortunately brings the two month immunizations! Luckily for me Andrew is able to take the afternoon off to come with us to the appointment as it's going to be way to traumatic for me to go to alone! Poor Mads!
Our week turned out to be pretty busy this week. On Tuesday we went to Appleton and had dinner at Tumbleweed with two of my coworkers. Then we had a Respiratory meeting to go to. All the girls at the hospital were happy to see Madeline as they hadn't seen her yet. They all said that she looks like me, but I think that has a lot to do with them not knowing Andrew. I agree that she does have my eyes, but she also has Andrew's chin. I think she's a good mix of the two of us!
On Wednesday my sister Kim came through Oshkosh, so she stopped by for a visit. Kim hadn't seen Maddie since our visit to Monroe when Mads was three weeks old. It was also nice for Lily to have a visitor to scratch her belly! :) Here's a picture from Kim's visit:
Thursday was another trip to the dentist, hopefully we're done with those trips now! We also went to have lunch with Dad on Thursday as well. While we were at Dad's office his Optician's granddaughter, Natalie, was there for a visit as well. Natalie was born in August, so she's almost six months old. It's neat to see what she's doing because then we know what we have to look forward to with Maddie.
On Saturday Andrew's mom, Mary, came down to help Maddie bake her first cake. We had given Mary an Easter Bunny cake pan for her birthday and she wanted to use it for the first time with Maddie, since she gave it to her. The cake turned out wonderfully and looks awesome! We put it in the freezer to hold on to until Easter. We can't wait to show off Maddie's cake baking skills to all the family in Monroe! Here's Maddie and her first cake:
Well, that about covers it. Here are a few more pictures from our week! Thanks for stopping by!
Looking stylish in my jean dress from Claire and my Ugg boots from Gramma Jackie!
I'm such a big girl I can hold my own Nuk in!
Trying out my Moby that my friend Esther's mom made for me... I love it!!!
Just being a cutie pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment