Sunday, July 1, 2007

Exciting News!

Well, we have definitley had a few weeks here in Oshkosh filled with good news. First of all Andrew passed his final round of boards with flying colors and subsequently received his license to practice Optometry!! He got the license in the mail on Tuesday and was in the office with another doc on Thursday. Tomorrow he has a schedule that is booked solid, and he's the go-to man. This is his first day at his office where he is the only doc there. It's a little nerve-wracking but I know that he will be wonderful!
I am back in Neenah working full time. I was able to leave Milwaukee four days early and return to my home base. Let me tell you, Children's WI in Neenah is 180 degrees different than Chicago!! There is only one patient at the moment that we see for treatments and it's only twice a day. We're working on protocols and paperwork in all of our spare time!
The other bit of big news in our house is that we are expecting our first little peanut!! Andrew and I have known this since the beginning of June, but it was confirmed on June 21st. I am going to see the Nurse Practitioner in a week or so and then we'll have more information. Preliminary guesses point to mid-January as when we should expect our new arrival.
We don't really know how Lily feels about a baby running around in her house, but here is a picture of her sharing the news!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

The Kilps Family said...

Congratulations to the newest parents! I am so happy for you! The photo of Lily in the t-shirt is precious. Wonderful news!

Josh said...

Very excited for you guys! We can't wait to come visit when we're in town later this summer.

If you have a boy you can't name him Caedmon. I think 2 families of Lily and Caedmon would be a little confusing.

Congrats again!!

AJ said...

CONGRATULATIONS~~~~~
We all love babies and want more in the family!
love always, AJ

LVMommy22 said...

lol, love lily's t-shirt! too cute! you will be huge for christmas and will have wonderful preggie holiday pix! i wanted to be super preggo for the holidays, but it didn't work out that way. lucky girl!
:) M

Carol said...

That t-shirt on Lily is just too darn cute. You made me nearly splutter my coffee.