Saturday, February 28th was the day that Mads and I had been looking forward to for days! Well, even though we had only set our Girl's Day date a few days in advance I think that both of us were really looking forward to having special time with each other for weeks, if not months! Things have been pretty busy in the Josephs house since the beginning of the year and it's been wearing us down! Mads and I finally got a day to recharge!!
We talked about what activities would make a good Girl's Day and Mads thought that toe nails, noodles and goofing around would be great ideas - so that's what we did!
Off to Madison! Mads was perusing her Highlights magazine on the way up!
We've got our shades on! Yay for sunshine!
Our first stop was the Starbucks in Target. I had a latte while Mads had a hot chocolate!
Then we wandered Target. Since we didn't need anything Mads learned the fine art of "shopping at Target!" We found #TargetDog and Mads took a picture with him.
Our next stop was Barnes and Noble. My little pickle LOVES books. There is nothing better in the world for her! We found her a couple new Magic Fairy books along with the Complete Fairy Guide Book. EEEEEK! :)
Lunch was at our favorite restaurant, Noodles & Co! Mads had her usual Wisconsin Mac & Cheese while I had my usual, the Whole Grain Tuscan Linguine! YUMMY!
Our most important stop was Lotus Nails for our manicures and pedicures.
Mads loves when she gets the little chairs for the kidlets! :)
So happy to be spending time with the Pickle!
We finished up our day with a quick run to the mall for a stop at Claire's. Then it was back to Monroe to pick Nate up and get home for dinner!
Here's how our nails turned out! You can also see one of the cute flower rings Mads got at Claire's!
Toes! A bit harder to see - Mads were blue sparkles and mine are orange sparkles.
I absolutely LOVE my Girl's Days with Mads! I wish we could do them more often - hopefully our schedules will change soon and allow us to have more fun days together! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment